Friday, September 11, 2009

IS IT THE ACORN OR THE ENTIRE TREE? (P)

Please take a couple minutes and view this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ox-VO-EmA

Now that they've lost their favorite lawyer (Barack Obama) to the presidency of the United States, who exactly will stand up for ACORN? We all know the Liar-In-Chief is trying desperately (at least in the public eye) to distance himself from his past life... You need only to see how fast he dumped his old buddy Jeremiah Wright... The fact remains that ACORN, from the Rathke brothers down to the foot soldiers and hired thugs are corrupt to the core... (do acorns have cores?) We know that millions of our tax dollars are funneled to ACORN every year... I guess my only question is WHY?????????? The sad truth is that there isn't one single or group of politicians that have the CAHOANNIES (sorry, I have no idea how to spell the word, I'm just hoping you know what I'm referring to) to investigate these crooks...

I'm counting on the fact that after Saturday the weasels in Washington figure out that we're really pissed off...

No comments:

Post a Comment