Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MAKES YOU WONDER WHERE WE WENT WRONG (P)




















I would hate to think that I'm racist, but if thinking that the best cure for this creep was a bullet right between his eyes makes me racist, let me introduce myself, I'm (P) the racist...



I've spent all morning trying to find if the Federal Judge in Arizona has made her ruling, nothing yet... I'm sure today July 28, 2010 will be etched into history... Hopefully as one that helps to restore states rights... The founding fathers went to great lengths to insure that this day was never needed, as the federal government was never intended to be the end all, do all... The federal government owes you three things, Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness... Aside from that, get the hell out of the way... I don't want, nor do I expect the federal government to take care of me... Now as for the A**HOLE with the sign, he either is not an American citizen, or he's a pretty poor example of one...



Our 9/12 group will be having a rally tomorrow to show our support for Arizona... Please take time tomorrow to in some fashion let Arizona know that they aren't alone...

NOT RACIST, NOT VIOLENT, JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

4 comments:

  1. Hi P! I agree with you, the jerk holding that sign should be shot on sight.

    The judge is a commie asshat. All these weasels are in obummer's pocket it seems. God Help America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those protester a week or so ago. I wondered if it was in the US. If so why wasn't this piece of trash arrested? Wasn't that a threat to commit murder or cause bodily harm? Isn't a verbal threat like that against the law?....Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro,

    If this is not a perfect case for justifiable homicide, I don't know what is!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently if we believe in lower taxes, less regs, smaller government, legal immigration, national security and and all the other things the LOONS don't like we are racists.

    Its the policy's we don't like!! Call me a racist, I DON'T CARE! It's become meaningless!!

    ReplyDelete