Monday, August 24, 2009

THE "TED" OFFENSIVE (P)

I'm not referring to the Tet Offensive of the Vietnam War, but one of the most offensive people in this country, Ted Kennedy... In the same way I wrote about Chris Dodd, we don't want you dead, just out of politics... Ted, what's good for the goose is good for the liberal... Weren't you the one who championed the bill in your state to prolong the time in which the governor has to appoint a replacement upon the departure of a congressman or senator? Now when it no longer benefits you, you want the law repealed... I'm not sure that when I die I'll be joining Mary Jo in heaven, but you certainly won't have to worry about any awkward chance meetings... There's only one place you'll be going and that's straight down...

No comments:

Post a Comment