Thursday, May 26, 2011

"ONE JOKE OVER THE LINE" (P)

Well I woke up this morning and was blocked from logging into Blogspot... Ever since that thirteen year old boy was visited by the "secret service" for a posting on FB, I guess its been a little spooky as to just how "Big Brother" is monitoring us... I'm sure that you're going to find this unbelievable, but I have a very vivid imagination... So after my "Lil Johnny" post yesterday and my inability to log on this morning, my mind started to go places that up until a few years ago, it would never have gone... My mind is racing as I'm showering this morning, and all I could think about was "One Joke Over The Line" and being a child (some argue still today) of the sixties, the Brewer and Shipley song "One Toke Over The Line" kept playing in my head, so as long as I'm singing in my head, I thought you might as well too...
ENJOY...





NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

10 comments:

  1. I could not log on from my PC at home this morning too...Its a conspiracy! I have not heard that song in a while, damn I am getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets see if this works...

    I'm having to log in under my url, that blows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're coming to take me away ha ha, they're coming to take me away he he .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy...
    None of us are getting any younger...

    Odie...
    I've got a custom made straight jacket...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did my FBI comment get you started?
    If Obama gets elected again, I think all of us "conservative bloggers" will be on the radar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard this song in a looooong time~Thanks for posting it.
    I've been having problems in blogger too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro,

    I'm out of town and scared to go home. (TL) called and said there has been a black sedan parked across the street since late last night.

    WTF? I hope my latest purchase of ammo doesn't show up too soon!

    Lock & Load!!!
    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, are we all about the same age?
    No, wait...I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT SONG IN MY LIFE (smile!) (I love to sing harmony to it...tho I never heard it, of course :-)

    But, seriously.....my sitemeter went up 100 visitors about 2 months ago, stayed there, and then went down to my normal number about 2 weeks ago........what's THAT about? Coincidence? People looking in?
    Funny Farm.......I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God help us if Obama gets elected again. Actually, God please help us to kick this buffoon out of the White House.

    I've never heard that song before but it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I STILL CAN'T LOG INTO MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT!!! Marcus Lloyd is that you???

    TCL...
    If that bastard gets elected, I'm moving south and in as much as we're already about as south as we can get, that pretty much means out of this country...

    stopsign...
    It's strange, I've got the dashboard on my computer at the office, and I can't log on at home...

    Bro...
    Not to worry, only yesterday they were saying that dumBO was telling Sarah Brady that they need to work under the radar on gun control... The transparency is mind boggling...

    Z...
    Being a youngster myself, I only new of this song because I listen to oldies stations...

    Teresa...
    You give me such hope... I'm sure I have underware older than you, but you get it, God bless you... Having never indulged in the smoking of marijuana, I had to google the meaning of "TOKE"... Right now Bro is saying "you'll go to hell for lying, the same as stealing"...

    ReplyDelete