Thursday, May 19, 2011

NEWT CAN'T GO AWAY FAST ENOUGH (P)

This is very short and to the point, please take a minute and watch it...



I wasn't fond of Newt Gingrich even before he threw Paul Ryan and the rest of the Conservative Republicans under the bus... This man is a RINO Washington insider and not who we need leading this great country... The longer he is involved in this race, the more damage he is perpetrating on our cause... 

I'm sure this is going to shock you, but in my youth, it was often times the case that I would be in a bar at closing time in which the lights would go on and the bartender would say "you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here"... To that let me add, "Newt, you don't have go home, but you can't stay in the race"...

NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

6 comments:

  1. I was just about to believe this guy really knew Thomas Jefferson until just at the end, through the curtains, you see a white SUV pull away... He had me fooled right up until then...

    Made you watch it again, didn't I?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro,

    Newt is toast and it ain't even June yet!

    Lock & Load!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good video! Newt is a compromiser, an idiot, and a RINO. The man needs to go back to kindergarten and relearn the history of the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree more, Newt is horrible, and I sure wish he'd go away. Faster.

    ReplyDelete