Friday, May 13, 2011

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRANSPARENCY AND SEE THROUGH (P)


The blouse on the left is transparent...













The "Boob" on the left is see through...










I'm trying to re post this from memory, as the original was lost during the glitch blogger has had in the past couple days...

Does anyone think that the Moron-N-Chief is attempting transparency with his new (it's only a draft, let me repeat, it's only a draft) executive order requiring all companies either trying for or currently holding government contracts to divulge their political contributions... Who can't see right through his "Chicago Thug" politics and their intimidation tactics...The unions, his foot soldiers, (wait, I think they are running things) I mean the generals in charge have already stated that "if we can't use the power of persuasion, then we'll use the persuasion of power"...

Ladies and gentlemen, we are at war, the battle lines have been drawn and to the victor goes the spoils... Should we win, we leave our children and their children the greatest country on the face of the earth... If we lose, God help us...

NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

10 comments:

  1. Great post! Most Americans are sick of union corruption and most certainly the teacher's union---who care more about teachers than the kids who they fail to teach.

    Don't get around to visit much lately, but maybe that will change in the not to distant future. Moved to the lake since my wife passed, but often haven't the energy to put my boat in.

    Like the fish food image and will try and copy for my Obama Cartoon blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron...
    I've just recently gotten my groove back and started posting again, it was a very financially shaky last quarter of 2010 and first quarter of 2011... That being said, I knew your wife was ill, but I wasn't aware she had passed... May I extend my heart felt condolences for your loss... God bless you as I know how much you love being on the water and how difficult it must be for you...

    There was trouble with blogger last night and I'm having trouble posting a comment on my own blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He gives half of this country "freebies". That's the fight ahead of us. Convincing the takers he's keeping them dependent. Have you noticed it takes more lies than it used to, to keep a liberal in office?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and site. I signed up to follow as you have some really good posts here. Very well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odie...
    Are you telling me that the border fence isn't completed either... Please, there's only so much my brain can handle at one time... The next thing you're probably going to say is that he's not really cutting the defficit... STOP...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patriot...
    Thanks for the kind words and welcome aboard...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we lose, God help us...
    Ain't that the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we are in a war with those in our government who are violating our Constitution and trying to take away our individual freedoms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos on transparency :-)

    ReplyDelete