Wednesday, August 4, 2010

RUBIO GETS UNLIKELY SUPPORTER (P)






Lt. Gov. Kottkamp backs Rubio, not Gov. Crist
Posted: Aug 04, 2010 12:59 PM EDT Updated: Aug 4, 2010 12:59 PM EDT
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Lt. Gov. Jeff Kottkamp is endorsing Republican Marco Rubio for Senate over his boss, Gov. Charlie Crist.
Kottkamp says he and Crist, who is running as an independent and is no longer a Republican, don't share the same position on a number of issues any more.
Kottkamp said Wednesday, "I'm a lifelong Republican. I'm going to be supporting the person that I believe is going to go to Washington and fight the Obama agenda."
Kottkamp, who is running for attorney general, also expressed disappointment that Crist switched his party registration, saying "We ran as Republicans. I was shocked."
He also said he is troubled that Crist has said as senator he would have voted for the $787 billion federal stimulus package.


Jeff Kottkamp is running for Attorney General in Florida... Guess what, he just got my vote... Charlie the RINO Crist needs to go away, far away...

10 comments:

  1. Bro,

    I go to "Gator Country" and all sorts of good things happen!

    Jeff had my vote before, I hope this encourages a lot more people to vote for Marco Rubio and Jeff Kottkamp!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I checked out my absentee ballot on-line yesterday and saw Kottkamp's name. This settles my vote for AG.
    Question: Scott vs McCollum for Governor? I've done some looking and I'm thinking Scott is the best choice. Anything you guys can add that I should know? Being in NJ all summer, it's hard to keep up with what is going on down there.
    Of course, Marco Rubio is my guy for Senate...but you already knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TCL,

    This has got to be one of the nastiest races I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

    We pretty much know what we would get with McCollum, but I think I agree with you.

    We need new blood in Talahassee and I don't mean when The Gators kick FSU's Ass on 11/27!

    GOOOOOO Gators!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a debate between Scott and McCollum tonight... It's being televised on Fox 13 out of Tampa, I'm on cable, hope somehow I can get it... Our 9/12 group is going to a sports bar to watch, but it's our 5000 Year Leap group at our house tonight...

    I'm leaning towards Scott who has a 7 year plan to get Florida back on a fiscal and economic track...

    All McCollum has done is bash Scott, it's as bad as Obama bashing Bush...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I floors me that people still support Crist. the guy has proven to be such a turncoat, how could anyone trust him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT is a really good sign for Rubio...I don't care how terrific a Republican is, he'd not attach himself to a loser! He must get the feeling Rubio can definitely win! I HOPE SO!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great news! I recently saw a video clip of Crist talking to an audience. Someone shouted out, "will you refund the donations from Republicans?" He grinned and said "nope, I'm keeping them." This is paraphrased, but I'm close. He is such a disgusting guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great news! Crist needs to be booted out of office. He is a political opportunist and low-life pond scum IMO. WE need to do our all to make sure that both Rubio and Kottkamp get elected in November.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guys:
    Thanks for the input. I received my absentee ballot today. I will be filling it out shortly and mailing it off. Of course, Marco Rubio will be the first one I vote for (I found out recently he had 2 opponents). I'm still leaning towards Scott. Maybe the debate is somewhere on YouTube. I'll check.
    Can't wait to get back to CC in September.

    ReplyDelete