Tuesday, August 31, 2010

THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING, THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING (P)



Are you old enough to remember the movie "The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming"??? Well don't worry about the Russians, we're being invaded by Muslims who want nothing more than to turn this into an Islamic state ruled by Sharia Law...

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

This won't happen in my lifetime, I'm almost sixty, but I sure as hell don't want to think about my four beautiful granddaughters having to wear a BURKA... I don't care if I'm thought to be a racist or crazy old fool, but I can't sit back and not do anything about this "Creeping Sharia"...



NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

3 comments:

  1. You have many allies out here. It's the creeping crud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just crazy I tell you. So much for the melting pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro,

    What part of this is American damn it, we have our own laws! If they don't like it they can take their stupid looking beards and burkas back to where the hell they came from!

    I am not just calling for Somali's but all shari loving muslims to get out of my country!!!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete