Sunday, August 15, 2010

HERE COME THE JUDGE, HERE COME THE JUDGE (P)


It is with great enthusiasm and excitement that I get to announce that through the efforts of the entire S.W. Florida 9/12 Project (that being Naples, Ft. Myers and Cape Coral) we are able to offer "An evening with Judge Napolitano"...









Unless you just awoke from a multi-year coma, or have been stranded on a desert island, you know that Judge Napolitano is one of, if not the biggest, proponent of our constitutional rights... That having been said, if you would like to spend an unforgettable evening, I urge you to click on the following link and secure your place for this occasion... https://secure.piryx.com/donate/W7jy3zyn/swfl912project/judge-napolitano

There will be general admission tickets available starting next week and I'll post info on that as soon as I can...

P.S.
Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers "The Flip Wilson Show"...

NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

IF NOT YOU, WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

5 comments:

  1. You are fortunate to play host to the Judge.

    I have a brother down that way in Ft. Lauderdale and wish he would attend but alas he is a lib and his eyes and ears are closed?

    p.s., I remember Flip, was a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro,

    Great work you guys! I just ordered tickets for my Lovely Bride and Me!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judge Napolitano is an excellent constitutional lawyer! That is so cool, that you will be hosting the Judge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TCL...
    It's not until the 27th of September, I thought you were heading south before that...

    ReplyDelete