"ObamaCare basically means that every time you are sick or injured, you will have a clerk from the Department of Motor Vehicles telling your doctor what he can and cannot do." - Ben Stein
The following is from a quarterly newsletter that the company I work for receives from our bonding company Neilson & Company, Inc. written by Charles J. Neilson...
The people already know that Mr. (you can tell I didn't write this because I'd never use the word Mr. in front of this jerks name) Obama's plan to lower health care costs while expanding coverage and bureaucracy is a myth, a promise of something that never was and never will be...it is and always has been a myth that a bureaucracy will lower cost in a free society. Either the cost will go up or the free society will go away.
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT... lets take a look at history:
- The U.S. Post Office was established in 1775. We have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. We have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Fannie May was established in 1938. We have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke, and broke the nation along with it.
- War on Poverty started in 1964. We have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they are still poor and want more.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. We have had 44 years to get it right and both programs are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. We have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The Department of Energy was was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. We had 32 years to get it right and it has been an abysmal failure.
We are now hearing rhetoric from the White House, Congress and Senate that a 2,000+ page bureaucratic nightmare to take over 1/6th of our economy in the name of health care is going to be something we can pay for? As with every other program that the government runs, the cost to the next generation will be astronomically than the government is now projecting. The truth of it is we can not afford this program and it will bankrupt our country.
Again this may be preaching to the choir... You have Obummer making his $8 billion math mistake yesterday saying "this bill would save $1 trillion in the first decade" (gee that's not what the CBO says) along with his Thug-of-Staff, Rahm Emanuel, railroading congressmen out of office because they wouldn't vote for this P.O.S. bill... (think real hard, you'll figure out what P.O.S. means)
I never thought I'd use this word in one of my posts, but "COLLECTIVELY" we must do everything humanly possible to stop these bastards from destroying Health Care and our country with it...