Monday, November 2, 2009

I'M A TRIPLET (P)

All these years I've always thought I was a twin, but while reading Ted Nugent's "Ted White and Blue" I now know I'm indeed a triplet... He's a couple years older and there's the fact that two different mothers were involved, but brothers none the less...

I must admit I've never owned a gun, but that is only because I've always been married to women who would have used it to kill me... (Lord knows none of my actions were worthy of such a demise) I'm pleased to say that the love of my life Tammie just took her 38 target shooting with Larry, one of the triplets, and came home with a target sporting a very impressive cluster... Appropriately I'm using it as a book mark in brother Ted's book...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Brother Ted and I think exactly alike... He goes into great detail about how he firmly believes that you get what you deserve and are willing to work for... If you are too lazy to work for a living, then don't expect me to bust my ass working to support your lazy ass... If you are indeed trying your best and having troubles, let me lend you a hand... I've always said the easiest way to cripple a man is to hand him a crutch, while few if any of us have never needed help in some fashion, I won't enable your dependency... Second and third generation welfare recipients are nothing more than modern day slaves and as sure as there was a civil war fought to free the earlier slaves, a revolution is brewing in this country to end this form of slavery...

I saw a quote that said calling an illegal alien "undocumented" is no better than calling a drug dealer "an unlicensed pharmacist"... They are CRIMINALS and that is exactly how Ted refers to them in the book, criminal aliens... Ted suggests building tent city jails much like Sheriff Joe Arpaio, arresting them and after they have payed the price for their criminal behavior, then deport them... Right along side these criminals should be the officials of any "sanctuary city" that chooses to harbour these criminals...

I realize that if I continue, there will be no need for you to read the book, so I will stop... I will however repeat something Ted says and I have said for years... "BE AN ASSET, NOT A LIABILITY"...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bro,

    I thought Mother Dear said our brother died at birth! Oh well, I'm glad to see he is truly alive! Rock On Ted!

    ReplyDelete