Thursday, January 28, 2010

ET TU, BRUTE (P)




Julius Caesar is quoting Garth from Wayne's World "I'm not worthy"...

Here's a few quotes from our Emperor-N-Chief...

1. "I came, I saw, I screwed it up"

2. "I love the name of dipstick, more than I fear not being re-elected"

3. "Politicians lie many times before their actual election"

4. "It is better to create a lie, lying is the essence of life"

5. "The lie is cast"

6. "The evil I do lives after me, the good just isn't in my bones"

7."Men in general are stupid to believe that which I wish to be true"

8. "If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases just bend the hell out of it"

9. "I would rather be first in the small village of Chicago than vice-president under Hillary"

10. "As a rule, worry more about what you can't see me doing than what you can see me doing"

11. "It is not the Democrats that I fear, but those damn Tea Party goers"

12. "Which exit is preferable to every other? Impeachment"

13. In blame, events of importance are the result of George Bush"

14. "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to lie, than to find those that are willing to endure my bull s**t"

15. "I have lived long enough to satisfy both George Soros and my ego"

My only question for the Emperor would be simple...

If you weren't supposed to listen to "We the People", why did God make your ears so big???

1 comment:

  1. Bro,

    Reminds me of the old Brother Dave Gardner line:
    Et Tu Brute, No man I ain't et yet!

    Boy Mrs. Lewis would be proud of us still speaking Latin some forty odd years later!

    Anyway Great Post! Can he fly with those ears? I wonder who else calls him DUMBO?

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete