Monday, October 5, 2009

LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT GEORGE W. BUSH AND HIS ADMINISTRATION (P)

Some of you may not know this about the previous president and his administration, but they are directly responsible for the following...

(TAKE A DEEP BREATH)
The 1929 stock market crash and subsequent great depression, Nazi Germany and the holocaust, the bubonic plague, polio, small pox, HIV, the Korean & Vietnam wars,alien abductions, the Edsel, and probably the most heinous thing of all Chicago not being awarded the 2016 Summer Olympics...

Mr. President, just when are you and your cronies going to stop blaming the Bush administration for you ineptitude... I will be the first to admit, you inherited a few problems, but your self-righteous arrogance when you said "get out of the way and I'll clean up the mess" says to me you better strap on your big boy (no racial slur intended) britches and take ownership of your presidency... You only have a little over three years to (as we redneck, gun toting, bible hugging, astro turf Americans would say) GIT-R-DONE... You've got us off our couches and we're going to make you a thing of the past... These tactics may have worked in Chicago, but they don't cut it in Washington...

4 comments:

  1. You forgot "global warming". Bush caused that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn... I hate it when I don't get my facts straight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to mention 9/11 but I didn't want Van Jones, Sharlie Sheen and Rosie O'donnell saying "I told you so"...

    ReplyDelete