Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Czar You Serious?

Is Obama trying to completely circumvent our governments checks and balances? These so called "Czars" are not vetted, do not require senate confirmation and answer to no one but the president, yet they can effectively govern everything from our borders (don't even get me started on that topic) to cars of which I understand we're getting a new one... (car Czar that is) Am I the only one who thinks that Obama is saying "I'm in control and you can't stop me", or is the term "Change" finally being defined as what he really meant, the total destruction of our Republic and the United States of America... Obama's mantra "CHANGE" reminds me of an episode on The Twilight Zone (yes I'm old enough to have seen them when originally aired) where a spaceship landed and the aliens were tauting a book "How To Serve Man" which in the end was revealed to be a cookbook... Well the change this administration is bringing poses just as bleak an outcome...

P.S.
In full disclosure, I must let you know that I grew up with and went to school with Gil Kerlikowske our Obama appointed "Drug Czar"... If Obama doesn't taint him, we are dealing with a gentleman who is honorable and I must say wanted to be a "cop" since before I wanted to be a professional baseball player... I changed my goals hundreds of times since I was ten years old, but Gil never did...

No comments:

Post a Comment