Monday, September 3, 2012

9/3/12 NATIONAL EMPTY CHAIR MONDAY (P)

                                                LATE ADDITION
 
 
 
 
 
(L) WINS
 
 
(P)'S HOUSE


(L)'S HOUSE
THANKS OBAMA

 
GOD BLESS AMERICA

WHERE'S THE JOBS?



Just in case you've been living under a rock, ever since Clint Eastwood's appearance at the RNC people have been all over his Obama is an empty chair routine... So as usual, some really brilliant Conservative took the ball and ran with it... Proclaiming September 3, 2012 not to be Labor Day, but National Empty Chair Monday, representing the total failure of this administration to create any jobs by placing an empty chair in your front yard...

Never ones to shun our civic duty, the pictures above come from (L) and (P)...

Fess up Bro, did you have to mow the lawn before you took these... That's more work than Obama has don in the past four years...

12 comments:

  1. Bro,

    I thought it was the least I could do! The POTUS has put so many of my friends and customers out of work it makes me sick!

    I don't know what planet they live on saying that the recession ended three years ago. They obviously don't live in SW Florida.

    Lock & Load!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you say that, the company I work for has only gone from 200 plus to 35-40 employees and we all know that was Bush's fault...Hell that's only down 75%... If we just give the empty chair four more years I'm sure he'll make it all better and through his solar and wind energy policies we'll be totally free from foriegn oil...

      The DNC can only blow smoke up the asses of those stupid enough to listen to them and the way it's going, that's not enough to win in NOvember...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think you've outdone us both... All I can say is "we're not worthy"... Like I commented on your's, I think I'll put out my broken old wheelchair out to represent his broken healthcare...

      Delete
    2. I had to come over to tell you that the wheelchair idea is GREAT. Go get it right now!!!

      Delete
    3. That's great! You should Tweet that. They're going crazy over at #emptychairday. One guy put up a chair with a teleprompter in front of it. Another has a photo of Karl Marx with his hand on an empty chair and the caption is, "Only known photo of Karl Marx with President Obama". Another person had a photo of two Adirondack chairs, a big one and a little one. The big one said, "If I had a son, he'd look just like you." It's hysterical. The tweets are coming in fast & furious.

      Delete
    4. I haven't gone TWITTER yet, but feel free to if you want to...

      Delete
  3. I put mine on FB. "Catching some rays on National Empty Chair Day". Mostly I did it to make my lib family mad ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, let me be the first to show the error of my ways... In the picture with the wheelchair I used the wrong spelling of poor... I guess I was thinking Obama couldn't pour piss out of a boot...

      Delete
    2. The neighbors all know I'm an idiot, but I expected more from the bloggosphere... Nobody called me on this...

      Delete