Thursday, September 16, 2010

THEY'VE BEEN WARNING US SINCE 1948 (P)

This is a cartoon from 1948 called "Make Mine Freedom" and it will hopefully remind us of how it used to be and where as a country we must return...



Now lets get to work and restore this great nation of ours... Our best and possibly last chance to right the ship is coming November 2nd and we must not fail... It is time for the old GOP (yes I'm talking to you Karl Rove, you pissed me off with your condemnation of Christine O'Donnell) to retire and let the "Young Guns" (Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan & Kevin McCarthy) and true fiscally responsible conservatives that still believe in "The Free Market System" join with us to get our economy and country back on track...

I got the cartoon in an email this morning and after I had posted it, my feeble old brain kept churning as I couldn't help but think this was deja voo all over again... I had seen this on Pat's blog, http://thingspoliticalusa.blogspot.com/ back in May...

NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

7 comments:

  1. Good post. I have viewed this video previously but it is always a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great video, Born Again! Yes, we must vote the bums out in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute video, and also so important to remember. They will continue to try and shove commies at us, and we will keep fighting, esp. this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally (I know I sound like a "Valley Girl") for the "Young Guns" and Paul Ryan's "Road Map". That's what we so desperatley need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goltz,

    Amen Brother!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for posting this! I really like your blog!!

    Steve
    Common Cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THOSE YOUNG GUNS! Bring'em ON NOW!! :-)

    ReplyDelete