Sunday, August 19, 2012

HOW OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS WILL SAVE MEDICARE (P)


I don't know why it took me this long to figure this out when it's sooooo simple...

  1. You raid $716,000,000,000.00 from Medicare to implement the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare...
  2. You put in place bureaucratic, non elected panels to oversee your health care, aka death panels...
  3. Nobody lives to be 65, problem solved, Medicare saved...
On a somewhat related note, (L) and I along with our beautiful wives and everyone from T.N.B.C. went to see "2016" last night... Please go and see this incredibly well done documentary... You can check out my post over on T.N.B.C.

8 comments:

  1. Bro,

    Thanks for dinner last night!

    2016 was every bit as good as I had hoped, only trouble is it will mostly be seen by people who have already seen the light.

    How do we get the uninformed and the ones who drank the kool-aid to go see it? Had a dream that I hit the Lotto and held a private free screening for anyone that was registered as a democrat. Probably the only most would go and I'm still not sure they would see the light!

    Lock & Load!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You can lead a libertard to the truth, but you can't make them accept it...

      Delete
  2. The Obama Kook-aid drinkers aren't going to "waste" their money (if they have any) to go see a move exposing their savior. Can you use an EBT card to get into a movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy drugs and hookers,I think this would be a piece of cake... Well all but in NYC, cause cake is banned...

      Delete
  3. You could only get a libtard to go to this if you lied and said it was a Michael Moore movie. As to your theory, I think you're on to something. If you do live past 65, you may get a pain pill, depending upon your persuasiveness with your local death panel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2016 the Michael Moore documentary on life in Cuba... That has possibilities...

      Delete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

    Here is my web blog - http://stevenslodge.org/

    ReplyDelete