Sunday, July 8, 2012

JOBS TO FILL (P)


It's obvious with the anemic jobs report that came out Friday that the current administration with their "Green Agenda" are failing miserably... I'm sure that Mitt has forgotten more about job creation than Obama ever knew, but even Mitt might need a little help... That's why I rewrote the lyrics to Jimmy Buffett's "Boats To Build" and with the help of my very talented son-in-law came up with "Jobs To Fill"...


Hopefully we can change leadership this November and that will lead to signs more akin to the one below...


I know that it's going to be extremely difficult to regain the following that we once enjoyed on here, so if you like what you see, feel free to pass on the fact that...

We're Back...

10 comments:

  1. Our out of control government doesn't create jobs, it creates dependency. (the government CANT create jobs anyhow).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the private sector is doing fine... Being an old picker, what did you think of "Jobs To Fill"?

      Delete
    2. Very cool! You 've become quite the lyricist.

      Delete
    3. At least you didn't say plagiarist... We have 28 hits on Youtube, we're going to be an over century hit...

      Delete
  2. Great Job on that Buffet song. Glad to see you up and running again. I don't get to many sites, spend most of my time working on my 9 political sites and about 5 or so commerical ones---more than I can really handle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you back at your blog. Thanks for your comment on Vets Combating Unemployment on the ARRA News Service. I know you follow Blogs For Borders. But, I would like you to consider exchanging links with the ARRA News Service as it has a much larger readership (over 250K) and is updated daily. I would love to have "The Born Again American" identified as a link - the name itself is down right cool. you can email me at editor@arranewsservice.com.

    You mentioned revitalizing your blog. Noticed the Bill Nelson and Connie Mack links. Are you in Florida? If you are, I have a Florida blog, America's Best Choice http://americasbestchoice.blogspot.com/ and would love you to both exchange links and also have you as a direct contributor - you could cross-post your stuff and link back to your site. I recently posted a video and article on Bill Nelson which you will like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Cape Coral on the left coast... Consider it done, thanks...

      Delete
  4. First, let me pout that you didn't come by to tell me you're back. I saw you at Fredd's.........Okay, pouting over!! I'm so glad you're blogging again! I hope all's well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sweetheart, it's been crazy, but I'm back... Check out my other blog, T.N.B.C., click on the LOGO at the top of this blog... I started it at Easter this year and after a while, said what the heck let's fire BAA up again...

      Delete