Sunday, July 15, 2012

GOOD FOR YOU GOVERNOR RICK SCOTT (P)


Not that I'm ever ashamed of being a Floridian, but today I'm especially proud and for a good reason... Governor Rick Scott has fought for and successfully obtained the use of a law enforcement database to verify someones U.S. citizenship in order to vote in Florida... This has got to have the left frothing at the mouth, to which I'll quote my mother (I know you're gone, but I bet you didn't think I was listening) "that's tough, but then things are tough all over"... Just exactly how are the left going to win if they can't cheat??? The answer is simple, they won't... There are several other states following suite on this, so if only legal U.S. citizens and no dead people vote, we win... Read the entire article from "myway" HERE...

Now if we can make it even less easy to fraudulently vote by requiring a photo ID, we will be on our way to restoring credibility in the process...



Now in a totally unrelated story, I'd like to congratulate my wife for acquiring her concealed carry permit... I'm going to catch some flack for this, because she hates it when I post pictures of her on here...


If you're not aware of my other blog, http://tnbcbook.blogspot.com/ please give it a look see, you might enjoy it as well... Because our goal for the immediate future is to...

Kick Obama Out 2012...

8 comments:

  1. Thanks. Cross-posted the Rick Scott part on America's Best Choice (Florida Blog) - http://americasbestchoice.blogspot.com/ If interested, you are welcome to join us as a contributor. At minimum let's exchange links for this blog.

    As for the second part of your post, you are indeed a fortunate man. Even though, we are much older, my wife can still put 6 out 6 in the center ring. We are both blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being 61 years young, I have underwear older than the young lady in the picture... That having been said, I too am blessed to have a wife that can cluster 38 holes in a 6" circle and sleeps with a 12 ga. pump beside the bed... Nothing will make the bad guys soil themselves quicker than hearing a round being chambered in a shotgun...

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your wife on her permit.

    I'm proud of your governor, too. Thank goodness he's a fighter for what is right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's often hated by the morons on the left, but he's got a great passion for what is RIGHT... Isn't he your governor for the majority of the year???

      Delete
  3. I think it's time I get my permit as well. It's never too late.

    And I certainly hope every single state will follow Florida's example. No valid ID, you cannot vote, period.

    I am sure Mr. Holder is foaming and spewing at the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Eric Holer is foaming at the mouth, then all I can say is "good, it's working"...

      Delete
  4. That's great that your wife got a permit. I need to get one, and to learn how to shoot a gun.

    Scott is a top notch governor. He fought for the state to have access to the database in order to make sure the persons voting are legal and if persons are here illegally that they aren't voting. I love it when the Left gets all in a tizzy and this decision sure did that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the wife keeps me in line with her 38's, she also has a gun... Sorry, really bad joke...

      Really fortunate to have Rick Scott on our team...

      Delete