Friday, April 29, 2011

To P and Conservative men everywhere... (T)

To P and Conservative men everywhere,


This is a love letter. It is to all the wonderful conservative men everywhere. Conservative men - find one and keep him. You can trust them to do the right thing, even when it is difficult. If women are the stone masons, they are the rocks that the foundation of a family is built on.

My book club/support group is filled with fierce independent woman with passion and a strong sense that their place in the world is wherever and however they want it to be. I cherish them beyond words.

This love letter is to their strong conservative husbands and mine, who embrace our strength and don’t insist we hide behind a wall of correctness, political or otherwise. They are secure enough in their masculinity to have no desire to make us fit a preconceived notion of what a woman should be.

Conservative men have no need to control others because they control themselves. They bring strength, calmness and security to our homes. You can rely on a conservative man. You can trust a conservative man. Is there a higher complement we can give?

Thank you to all of you - you know who you are. Your strength of character and strong sense of self enhances the lives of all strong conservative women everywhere. We couldn’t be us without you.

T

This is from my beloved (T), is it not abundantly clear why I fell in love with and cherish this woman...
I never had a chance... (P)

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully said, and I couldn't agree more with every word. Conservative men are the absolute best, hands down, no contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (T)

    WOW!!!!!

    You ROCK!!!

    It is really nice to know that (P) has someone like you in his life!

    (TL) and I love you and how you support Bro and try to keep him on the straight and narrow. Not an easy task I might add!

    Lock & Load!!!
    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuzzy...
    (T) is still blushing... It looks good on her, thanks...

    Bro...
    Straight and narrow? She's wonderful, not Wonder Women... Though "MY" super hero none the less... Give (TL) my love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so well said I had to read it several times to savor it. Hats off to (T)and(P)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nano...
    I've been trying to get (T) to contribute on here for years, I think that after all this positive feedback, she'll be more inclined to... She truly is brilliant, after all she picked me... GENIUS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. P, Thanks for sharing and T thank you period.

    I myself require no 'pat on the back' for being conservative nor do I believe other's do, but it sure is great to read your word's as they made my day! Thank You again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a day maker! Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this post! Thanks to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christopher, Randy-g, stopsign & Supi thanks for your kind words, I'm a very lucky man... I mean "conservative" man...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully stated! Conservative men are the best!

    ReplyDelete