Monday, April 18, 2011

IT'S TAX DAY AND SNOOPY HAS A GREAT IDEA (P)




I'm firmly convinced that Snoopy and the entire Peanuts gang have always been close to my heart because we were both born in October of 1950... (I guess since (L) & I are twins, that makes us triplets) R.I.P. Charles Schults, for like the strip above, you had the wonderful ability to make us laugh when we'd otherwise be crying...

I ended up (even with the financially horrible year I had in 2010) with a refund, ever so slight, but none the less, a refund... That only means one thing, I SCREWED UP... By the grace of God (no thanks to you Obama and your rediculous stimulous plan) I'm back on the payroll, though at a much reduced amount of hours... Nothing pisses me off more than giving FEDZILLA my money to throw away instead of earning interest on it... You can bet your sweet ass, I'm adjusting my deductions so those bastards don't have a penny more of my money to waste than absolutely what I owe... Even at the low return on savings accounts, it's far better in my pocket than in theirs...

When I look at the waste and fraud that is the Federal Government, I really want to join with Snoopy and tell the IRS to take me off their mailing list...

I just want to tell Harry Reid and the rest of the morons on the left that the Taxed Enough Already Party isn't going away and we will dance a jig on your political grave... 

God Bless America and God Blss the TEA Party...

NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

6 comments:

  1. Look at it this way. Interest rates are so bad you make the same if the Gum't hangs onto it for a bit. I got way too much back, but I guess that's because the business is trying to tell Pantload something ... "STOP RUINING OUR ECONOMY STUPID!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro,

    According to my tracking of my H&R Block return, mine is due to hit my account tomorrow!

    I have used Turbo-Tax for years, but with all of the medical BS this past year with(TL) I didn't want to take a chance that those bastards got to keep one red cent more than possible!

    Lock & Load!!!
    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait wait wait wait wait wait. YOU can't be born in October of 1950. I WAS born in October of 1950.

    BZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. BZ... 10/25/50 It was a great year... Who's older?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snoopy, Only if it was that simple.

    @ (L), (P) and BZ,
    You can keep Oct. 1950 as I claim Oct. 1964 as my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro,

    It is still me by 10 minutes!!!!

    Lock & Load!!!

    ReplyDelete