Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A LEGACY OF FAILURE, THAT'S OBAMA'S CLAIM TO FAME (P)

I don't know about you, but this ad pretty much sums up the legacy of Barack Obama... The latest campaign speech he delivered today did nothing but reveal his absolute disregard for logic and utter comtempt for America... I received the following in an email and feel it needs to be viewed by as many as possible...



This man can't go away fast enough... I'm pledging that I personally will do anything within the confines of the law and human decency to prevent this man from a second term in office..

NOT RACIST... NOT VIOLENT... JUST NO LONGER SILENT...

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya brutha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, this man's a total disaster, his legacy is failure.

    I shudder to think what he'd do if he knew he didn't have to worry about politicking for another election. We have to win in 2012. And to make sure things go well, we have to hold the House and take the Senate, too. We can do it. We have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odie... Silent, to quote my dear departed mother, "not only no, but HELL NO"...

    Jake... Thanks for stopping by, please come back again...

    Fuzzy... I totally agree, failure is not an option...

    ReplyDelete