Sunday, December 6, 2009

WHAT CAN I SAY (P)

Coming from someone who when cut, bleeds Orange and Blue, I must congratulate Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide on their decisive victory over my beloved Florida Gators in the SEC championship game...

Now that's out of the way, let me say what's really on my mind... I am so freaking sick and tired of those two assh***s Gary Danielson's and Verne Lundquist's blatant favoritism for absolutely anyone playing the Gators... These two jerks don't even try to sound unbiased while calling the games... This season CBS broadcast seven of the thirteen games the Gators played, making it painful to listen to the commentary as they spin everything good, bad or indifferent that happened on the field... (perhaps they are practicing to be politicians) I for one hope Verne Lundquist is put out to pasture and Gary Danielson just goes away... We play Alabama on October 2nd next year and I can only pray that CBS doesn't broadcast the game...

One might think that after that "can of whoop ass" the Tide opened up on us yesterday I might be saying for the national title game "Hookem Horns", but being an SEC fanatic I'll say "Roll Tide"... We'll have to settle for a little sugar...

No comments:

Post a Comment