Sunday, November 15, 2009

MY BEST PINK FLOYD (P)

"Is there in body in there? Just nod if you can hear me."

I guess there comes a time in every bloggers life when he or she starts to question whether they are actually reaching people... I know my womb mate (twin) and my good friend Bill in North Carolina read my babbling, but I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else is actually stopping by on any kind of regular basis... Fear not, because it will be a cold day in hell before I give up my crusade, but I'd truly like to hear comments from you as to what you think and how you feel... It's a relatively easy process to click on the comments link below each entry and leave your thoughts and hopefully suggestions as to how we might improve this endeavor... You may also click on the little envelope below each entry and forward this via email to your friends and fellow patriots... This blog is not going to save our country on its own, but it along with literally thousands of others and millions of like minded patriots banning together will result in a triumphant regaining of our constitutional rights...

The battle lines have been drawn, let the process begin...

SONS and DAUGHTERS of LIBERTY UNITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment