Friday, July 10, 2009

Shoot Me Now?

I remember as a young adult hearing my mother say "----- some day sex won't rule your life." To which I promptly replied "Shoot Me Now." So whether you are an optimist or not, I'm looking on the positive side, that being that I've lived long enough to to understand or at least come to grips with what she meant.

Living in these times when our Federal, State and even Local governments are "Hell Bent" on taking our constitutional rights from us, today I wonder if Patrick Henry would say "give me liberty or give me death" or simply "Shoot Me Now"...

I can only hope that I don't need to come to grips with understanding how something like this could happen, but instead live long enough for the need to subside...

Here in Florida there are two things we can do to help prevent the federal government from taking control of our lives... First we can start a campaign to tell Senator Mel Martinez that he needs to listen to us, not the special interest groups, and oppose any form of the "Cap & Trade" legislation... The second thing we can do is put our support behind Marco Rubio in his bid to become the next Republican Senator from Florida... The last thing we need is to have Charlie Crist get elected so he can follow in Martinez's footsteps all the while using his senatorial seat as something from which to campaign for the presidency...

Please take a minute to view this video...
https://marcorubio.kimbia.com/crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment